Wednesday, June 9, 2010

YAY FOR FYRINNAE

I just received my items I purchased on the 30th I believe. Look like I'll be doing more business with them when I get paid next, lol. Especially with their lip lustres!! I absolutely adore them all!

This time around I bought samples of:

* Lollopop-Pop
* Bloodstaines
* Deceptive Innocence
* Meloncholy
* Trickster

* Faerie Glamour
* Futuristic Glamrock
* Aztec Gold
* Cheshire Cat grin
* Adam & Steve's
* Fujira (Free Sample)

I can't wait to try the shadows on, or at least swatch them. I;ve already tried on the lip lustres which all are great. I'm just having trouble seeing the difference between Lollipop-Pop and Trickster. I guess Lollipop-Pop is a tad lighter on my lips. This is all in my opinion. Also keep in mind the shades will be different on each person's lips. This is just my experience. I'm NW20-25 and I have berry-ish pigmented lips.


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: