Thursday, December 23, 2010

25% off sale at Psyche Minerals

So I'm turning 25 in January, January 3rd to be precise. I decided that during my birthday I will give 25% off in my etsy shop, Psyche Minerals.

This is for January 3rd only from midnight till 11:59 central time. Use code happybday25 to get your 25% off!

Visit Psyche Minerals at www.etsy.com/shop/guitarplayingpoet

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

2 comments:

Aim High said...

I have to tell you, I love indie makeup and browse Etsy frequently...your shadows made me stop in my tracks. Wow...could I get invoiced for one of each? I would be so happy to review.

Molly Dermer said...

Glad to see you found me! Happy to see another customer find my blog!

I'll have more giveaways with my products. Blushes are next!