Sunday, December 26, 2010

So I gave into MAC.....

I went past MAC today, and noticed the cham-pale collection was out. So I sort of bought the nc15/nw20 chromagraphic liner, feline kohl, and I get no kick eyeliner. I may have to get backups of feline and the chromagraphic because I've used them already, and LOVE them! I'll let you know how I feel about the other one once I use it. The MUA I spoke with said to try it as a base instead of a paint pot. I've done that with their Minted kohl under the Burmese Beauty quad color that reminds me of club.

Edit: I was at my local mall, and when I went through Macy's I picked up =backup of feline and nc15/nw20.


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: