Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Two New Shops! (from me) and other news

I recently added two new shops on etsy; one for jewelry and one for my photography.

etsy.com/shop/mollysmagictouch for my jewelry
etsy.com/shop/throughtheseasons for my photography

and don't forget. . . etsy.com/shop/guitarplayingpoet for my mineral shadows. My company is called Psyche Minerals, and well . even though it has a sort of weird name there are reasons behind it which are stated somewhere on my etsy page.

I'm in the process of making blushes right now with some of the micas I have left over from my shadows. Hopefully you'll be seeing them up soon. I don't think I ever will get the hang of foundation, but if I ever decided to (which I'm almost 100% sure I won't) it would definitely have to be vegan.

I may decided to branch out to lippies, but that won't be for a while.

Oh by the way if you happen to have an etsy shop I'm trade friendly!


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: