Friday, December 3, 2010

Ultraviolet by Psyche Cosmetics - Comment from a customer

I was browsing through my etsy, when I received a convo from someone how had purchased a sample of my Ultraviolet shadow. This is what she had to say! "Hello, I recently purchased this and LOVED it.. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to purchase 2 full size jars of this. It really is an AMAZING color. I have never seen anything like it. Please let me know if your able to do so, I am very interested."

I was so happy to hear this from a customer. It really made my day! I've sold several orders, and no one has really gotten back to me on the colors they purchased.

I just thought I would share this with you all!

Have a beauty filled weekend!!!


Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

2 comments:

Natsumi Suzuki said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to purchase from you but will have to wait until next month as it's easier for me to receive orders when I'm in Adelaide rather than where I'm holiday-ing right now.

Your colors are gorgeous and I hope you get more recognition soon enough. Can't wait to give you my feedback (:
xoxxx

Molly Dermer said...

That is ssoo nice of you to say! I greatly appreciate it.

I look forward being able send some color your way! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!