Monday, December 27, 2010

Monster Rancher Wins!

The lovely Courntey of Phyrra.net suggested Monster Rancher as my next collection. I think it is a great idea! So I shall start working on it this weekend. As promised Courntey will be getting a free sample set once I'm finished. I think eventualy Mario may be done, but not for a while. I have so many ideas and projects I'd like to do.

I want to add more colors to my Star Trek Collection, and tweek my Dragon Warriors Collection.

Don't forget my holiday colors will be retiring at the end of this month! Get them while you still can!!

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

2 comments:

Phyrra said...

Yay for Monster Rancher!

Molly Dermer said...

since you suggested this I'd like to know what kind of colors you'd like to see, and which characters you'd like represented.