Thursday, December 16, 2010

Whimsy Beading take two!

This is long over due. I've had my items for quite some time, but I keep forgetting to make a post with them.

It must be said that I LOVE Whimsy Beading, and I am ssoo thankful to Courtney of Phyrra.net for introducing me to this etsy shop.

The jewelry is amazing, and beautiful. I know that if I ever tried bead weaving . . well. . . lets just say I don't have the patience for it.

I bought two sets, and one pair of custom earrings from her last time. I also since then have ordered three more sets. I bought Le Gothique set (the earrings were given to my aunt as a Hanukkah gift and the necklace was saved for mmeee), Phyrra's Lanterns set for myself, and a pair of earrings made to match the pendant she custom made for me. My most recent purchase consists of Shades or red set, another Le Gothique set, and Phaedra's Garland set.

Next time she has a sale I'm sssooo buying the Shrinkle Special along with a couple other items!! you should definitely check out the awesome stuff for sale!

Phyrra's Lanterns
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Custom Earrings
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

2 comments:

Phyrra said...

Yay I'm glad you like them! They're gorgeous :) Kelly always makes beautiful stuff.

Molly Dermer said...

So thanks to you for introducing me to her!!!