Friday, December 17, 2010

New Collection . . Help?!? + Contest!!

So far I have a Dragon Warrior Monsters collection, a holiday collection, Cozy Holidays, and a Star Trek collection, which I will have some pics up soon. All three are available for sale in my etsy shop. I was wondering what you, the readers, would like to see next.

It's so hard for me to choose seeing as though I love just about anything geeky. I love sailor moon, but Persephone minerals has that, and Shiro has Pokemon and Zelda (both of which i was obsessed with at one time or another). I love video games a ton, and amine as well so you can see why it is hard to pick just one topic.

I'd love any ideas, comments, or suggestions from all of you! So you can post them here or email me directly. If I choose your suggestion you will win a free sample set of how ever many colors I come out with for that collection!!

I'll have another contest or two with in the next month!! This contest ends December 24th, and I'll pick the winner December 27th. They may be a chance of more than one winner in case I like different suggestions. The "prize" will whatever topic is suggested by that person.

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

5 comments:

Konad-licious said...

What about Sanrio? They have Hello Kitty, My Melody, Kuromi, that Frog guy, Little Twin stars....etc!
You could have some awesome sparkly colors and matte neons.

Or an Astroboy collection? With some matte and shimmery reds, sparkly nudes, sparkly silver.....!!

Konad-licious said...

More!
What about Super Mario? You have every color under that sun in that setup including some awesome greens with the dinosaur guy. Princess Peach wears some pretty pinks plus you could have a bright super blingy gold for the coins!

Or Halo and have a combat/camoflage color theme happening. With a bright vivid blue for Cortana.

Yep, I'm a geeky nerd too.

Molly Dermer said...

I love hearing from more geek nerds! Super Mario and halo sound fun. I loved playing both!

Phyrra said...

Monster Rancher would have my vote!
I've been dying for that collection since I saw Pokemon!

Molly Dermer said...

monster rancher would be prettty cool!

Depending on how many people send me suggestions I might end up with few enough suggestions to make them all!!