Wednesday, January 19, 2011

EOTD: 01/18

Today I tried to do a quick 5 minute look since a was low on time. This was a quick in the car in front of work look. It was something I don't think I've ever done before because when I use brown shadows I usually use brown liner, not black. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC's Vapor all over the eye lid and brow bone, MAC's Sabble on the outer corner and blended into the crease, MAC's Feline kohl liner on the lower water line, and MAC's superslick liquid liner on the upper lash line. Again for some reason I have think liner. Oh Covergirl's lashblast was used on my upper lashes!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: