Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I DO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY + Lowered shipping

I've noticed some people inquiring about me shipping internationally.

I DO

Just send me a message on etsy and I will be more than happy to ship my shinies to where ever you are located.

I'll hopefully get my shipping to include international as soon as I do some more international shipping so I can find a good price to set it at. I just need the reference, and so far I've only shipping to Australia twice.

Recently after Phyrra's review of my shop I noticed people not being to happy with my shipping. Until that point I had never had anyone complain to me about if before. So I decided to lower it, but I still offer refunds if you pay more than it actually cost me to ship your package. I don't believe in people paying more for shipping than it actually costs me because I despise when it is done to me. . .

So for the initial item it is just $2.02 because that is the normal shipping on mostly all my shipped items, except for certain zones. Each additional item is only $0.15 I figured this more fair than the initial $0.75

Let me know what you think, thanks.

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: