Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh! A Thought Bubble!

So as I was on my way to work today I was doing my brown in the car, no don't worry I wasn't driving, and I remembered that Grey from LeGothique had stated she didn't like pencils with wax as eventually them sort of "melt" with your body temp (or so I think I am remembering this correctly).

So I decided as soon as I have some down time I will try to come up with some brow bangers (I may change their name) which will include normal mica, but their base will be carnauba wax (another helpful hint provided by Grey). My thought is that the wax will actually help set the powder. So we'll see how that goes!!

 

What do you think?

1 comment:

Phyrra said...

Carnauba wax is awesome stuff. Not sure what it will do with brow powder, but hopefully give it staying power.