Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sephora Haul

Today I was pursuing Sephora.com and decided to finally use my gift card. I purchased...

Korres Primer Duo (Which has their original, and anti aging primer in smaller sizes.)

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 in Lemon & Chamomile

Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation SPF 10 in LF3

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 25 Mineral Veil

3 Free Samples of...

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum

Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo

Prada L'Eau Ambree Eau de Parfum

Since it's my birthday week I was able to get my sephora gift which will probably be part of my next giveaway since I have sensitive skin.

Happy Birthday - Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

-----

I was looking for a foundation and primer that would be good for my sensitive skin. So I guess in turn I was looking for something with more natural ingredients. The primer has no silicone, and the foundation is water-based. S0 we shall see if they are to my liking! I normally go for medium to full coverage even though I don't have many breakouts just because I like an even coverage. I normally can't find this in the light to medium coverage foundations without putting a powder over it. With a powder I kind of look cakey. . ew. .

Have you used any of these before? If so I'd love to hear from you!!



Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

No comments: