Thursday, January 20, 2011

Whimsy Beading custom necklace - Poet Seas

Early January I asked Kelly of Whimsy Beading if should could custom make me a necklace and earrings set with colors I had picked out. She agreed, and made this beautiful set called Poet Seas. I am so pleased with it I think every day since I received it, except for today, I've worn it. It goes great with teals, and surprisingly greys. She has this set available for purchase through her shop on etsy!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I think I have yet to post some of the other items I have purchased from her . . I shall do that soon! Also I had her custom made a green themed one. I'll post pictures as soon as I received it!!

Please send any questions, comments, and/or responses to my email at molly.memorymakers@yahoo.com or post it under the comments section.

3 comments:

Phyrra said...

It's lovely! Kelly does such great work.

Milly said...

loving your blog... I'm following!

Would LOVE you to enter my GIVEAWAY:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

xx

Molly Dermer said...

I really love her work.